CCBFA Presents: An overview of ATF import procedures by ATF October 17, 2019
- An overview of AFT import procedures
October 17, 2019
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Thursday October 17, 2019
2-4 pm Topco Building
Speaker: Desiree M. Dickinson, IOI/Industry Liaison, ATF, Firearms and Explosives Branch
ATF will discuss:
- ATF’s role in ACE and clearing entries.
- How the ATF PGA message set works.
- The “main fields” in the PGA message set and how they relate to ATF requirements.
- Common mistakes made in filing the message set.
- How encouraging your customers to use eForms will make your life easier.
- How to ask ATF questions regarding the message set.
This will be an information packed Seminar don’t miss it.
Free to all CCBFA Members
Venue: Topco Building