How to Prepare for an Audit
- How to Prepare for an Audit
June 16, 2021
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Wednesday June 16th. Come Join us for:
How to Prepare for a RASA, a Focused Assessment & Other CBP Audits From the Perspective of a Former CBP Auditor & Audit Supervisor
- How can you, as a broker, help your clients prepare for a CBP RASA, Audit, or FA?
- What can an Importer expect if targeted for a CBP RASA, Audit, or FA?
- Which Importers does CBP target? Will your company likely be on the audit list?
- How to effectively prepare for an audit (e.g., risk assessments, internal reviews, general ledger accounting information)
- Understand what Customs’ focus will be when auditing your company; what are they really looking for?
- What should your priorities be upon receipt of an audit notice?
- What common pitfalls do importers face when responding to an audit questionnaire?
- How ACE data can make or break you during an audit
The webinar will be conducted by Cindy Deleon, founder of Deleon Trade LLC, and former Auditor and Assistant Field Director with U.S. Customs Regulatory Audit, Chicago field office. Cindy has over 25 years of experience in trade, customs compliance and auditing. She has an Accounting/Audit degree and loves to share her practical experience with examples, tips, and tools.
Sign in info will be sent prior to the webinar.