David Pasco joined Roanoke Trade in the Chicago office in 2010 with an expertise in domestic freight forwarders and property brokers.He is responsible for business development and account management in Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas and Minnesota specializing in all lines of insurance sales including cargo insurance, errors & omissions, property & casualty and bonds for transportation specialists.
Prior to joining Roanoke Trade’s team, David was Vice President of Administration for a multi-million dollar freight forwarding company based in Minneapolis and was responsible for negotiation and day-to- day execution of all vendor and customer contracts. The scope of David’s job also included the procurement and placement of all business insurance. It was during the execution of this duty that David transitioned all business and transportation related insurance matters to Roanoke Trade. David took an opportunity to start his own transportation consulting company in 2009 and completed the insurance licensing process for the State of Minnesota. David has been a non-voting member of the CCBFA Board of Directors for three years and has served on various committees.
- Chicago Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarders Board Member
- Intermodal Association of Chicago
- International Trade Association of Greater Chicago
- International Air Cargo Association of Chicago
- Transportation Club of Chicago
- Detroit Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarders Association
- International Trade Council of Greater Kansas City
- Minnesota Global Trade Association